Pastor Kevin James is beginning a new sermon series titled "Witnessing". God is growing us as a church to reach beyond our walls and invite people in to experience the love of Christ. We are stepping out in bold faith as we prepare for Good Friday and Easter Sunday services by praying, practicing acts of kindness towards the nonbelievers in our life and inviting them to New Community so please join us as we begin to witness.
Pick up your "invite your friend" card in the foyer outside of the sanctuary
Take the invitation home and pray over a person that God wants you to give the card to. Then, practice an act of kindness towards that person.
An act of kindness can include:
- Taking that person out for coffee or lunch
- Writing them a special note
- Buying them a gift card to their favorite store or restaurant
- Visiting an ill family member
- Helping them with a project or housework
Now, give that person the card you have prayed over and invite them to our Good Friday and Easter Sunday services.