Stay in the Loop at New Community Bible Fellowship
Check out the New Community master calendar to learn more about our upcoming events and activities.
This forum will feature Dr. Preston Sprinkle, Best-selling author of People to be Loved, President of the Center for Faith, Sexuality & Gender. The forum will be a time of interactive teaching and conversation covering some of the most pressing questions in the church today. Including:
For more information or to purchase tickets click here.
- Does the Bible prohibit same-sex monogamous marriages?
- How should churches navigate questions related to membership, service, baptism, and leadership for LGBT + people?
- Can you truly love LGBT + people without affirming same-sex marriage?
- What does the Bible say about gender non-conforming people?
- How should you pastor LGBT + people and their families?
- What does the Bible say about transgender people?
A New Community Women's Event
Every heart yearns for authentic, deep and meaningful friendships! And no one understands the heart of a woman better than another woman. This Mother’s Day weekend bring your girlfriends, cousins, sisters, nieces, daughters, and your mom to an event designed to cultivate healthy friendships. We’ll laugh, encourage one another and share what it looks like to be in healthy relationships with each other.
Women Together, Make us Better!