If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume, cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our vision is to empower our youth to know God. We want our youth to have the desire to be like Jesus. We want them equipped to grow in God’s word, fellowship together, loving one another, serving others, and praying together. This vision flows from our church Statement of Dedication.
If you believe God has equipped you with the gift to teach and train youth into a deep enriching faith experience, consider applying for an exciting opportunity as the full-time Youth Pastor of New Community Bible Fellowship located in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.
Youth Pastor Qualifications & Expectations:
- Must have a submitted, servant and supportive attitude in your overall approach to ministry and your job (Ephesians 6:5-7; Colossians 3:23, 24)
- Must be a born again believer and be willing to have an active family membership in good standing at New Community Bible Fellowship
- A self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for ministry, possessing relational skills with youth, parents, staff, and volunteers
- Must have the ability to research the community, utilizing demographics, technology and social media to reach the un-churched youth of our community
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in ministry with some experience in youth ministry
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to manage ministry responsibilities from a strong biblical foundation and conviction; Administrative abilities are key; Able to establish and maintain appropriate standards for the accomplishment of ministry in a way that honors both God and people
- Professional and mature interpersonal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate persuasively and compassionately both orally and in writing
- Provide counseling and spiritual direction to youth on an individual basis
- Prepare, monitor and control the annual youth budget as approved by the Executive Director of Finance and Operations
- Other duties as required and requested by the Executive Pastor
- Must live a personal and private life exemplary of a mature Christian (1 Timothy 4:12)