It's that time of year when the Lord provides the church an opportunity to help students on their journey to college. To apply to the New Community Scholarship Program, applicants must be a member in good standing and pursuing a post-secondary degree or certificate from a college, university or technical program. To apply, please complete the scholarship application below. All scholarship applications must be completed and submitted by Sunday, July 12, 2020 (deadline has been extended).
- Accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord
- Completed the membership process at New Community Bible Fellowship
- Accepted/enrolled at an accredited institution of higher learning (Eligible programs include any four-year accredited university, community or junior college, technical school or vocational certification program. Students may be part-time or full-time.)
- Be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Complete the online application form found HERE
Email official college transcript, showing the required GPA of 2.5 or higher to email@example.com
-Official means requested and mailed from the school/institution
-If just entering college, a high school transcript may be requested
Email personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. The personal statement is a 500-word essay (1-2 pages) on either topic:
-How is my relationship with the Lord making a difference at my college, high school, etc.?
-How do I plan to use my career or vocational choice to honor Christ?
Email signed reference letter from an NCBF Leader to email@example.com
-i.e. Life Group Leader, Ministry Leader, Officer, or other key members